Sunday, March 06, 2005

Weekend of March 6th/05

This is a test, so bear with me. I have never done a blog before. so lets see if i can do it!
Well i went to the bar friday night. Sang my heart out and got drunk!! Oh, did i mention i love karaoke?? So, it was a karaoke bar.

A week earlier i had met a guy that i have been talking to on the net. So friday i went to see him again with a friend of mine. We both knew how the evening was going to end. :-)

We left the bar together and came back to my place. Well as we got here, he realized he left his bag at the bar, damn! I wasnt that annoyed til i found out the condoms were in that bag! shitty deal! but we made due without. *smile*

it was a night of sucking and fingering and suckin cock! mmmm he is kind of inexperienced, but he was great at licking my pussy! and i loved it when he fingered me as well.

I am such a horny gal! So, that was my weekend. why dont you call me and tell me how your weekend went??

Til next time.....

Madison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home